AIABaltimore Chapter House11 1/2 W Chase St, Baltimore, MD 21201 www.aiabaltimore.org
- Photography Permitted
Located in a 19th Century rowhouse, AIABaltimore is the third oldest AIA Chapter in the country. AIABaltimore was founded in 1871 by 14 local architects, including Edmund George Lind, designer of the Peabody Institute. AIABaltimore was without an official chapter house until 1954 when it moved to 1025 St. Paul Street; in 1988 the organization moved to its current location, a four-story rowhouse featuring offices, a bookstore and gallery. Learn about the best in Baltimore design through the display of the 2016 Excellence in Design Awards and peruse our bookstore! The bookstore and the gallery have separate entrances.